LOTD #67 - Voodoo Magic

I may look all sweet and nice, but just remember, don't fuck with me and I won't have to call upon voodoo magic to give you the karma you so deserve!

That being said, please don't mess around and miss out on these two items I wanna feature to you all!  First up is the sexy, dark, sassy outfit made by ADN.  It does come complete with knee high boots, but they are not shown in this picture.  The fishnet on the top and the stockings are detailed and just complete this look!  I love this outfit!

Next I wanna speak about the item I'm holding, my voodoo kitty cat doll!  It's made by my newest sponsor MOoH!  This cute voodoo doll can be found at TWE12VE and it's running until 6-30-18, time is running out!  This is part of a gacha by this creator.  It's 40L a try, and the one shown in my picture is one of the rares you can get!  There are ones that you can get that are holdable and rezable!  Go try your luck today and get your voodoo doll or cat, so you can practice putting a hex on people!!

TWE12VE event is ending soon!  6-30-18!

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41234815940/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - #Foxy Angel Hair (Brown)

Outfit - ADN Vanka 

Voodoo Doll - MOoH! @ TWE12VE Voodoo Doll Gacha (Holding Voodoo Kitty Jute RARE)


Pose Used - A.M. Poses Bento Pose #5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions