LOTD #13 - Ready or Not!

"Ready or not, Jesus is Coming"  Well, for his sake I surely hope not anytime soon.  The things I have done, the things I have seen, none of us are ready for that day to come anytime soon!

Speaking of things I have seen (heh, ya you thought I'd confess all my secrets) this month's round of Collabor88 was a great one!  The beauty that these creators put out this time is outstanding.  One such creator caught my eye while I was looking through everything and that creator was Cynful!  I have this thing for rompers, the ease and sexiness of them, just *sighs* yea, it gets me every time.  So when I saw that Cynful put out a sexy little romper, oh you know I had to grab it up!

This romper is the BEST balance of sexy and casual ever!  It's short shots, it's coverage, the way it ties in the front leading up the chest, it appears as though the garment was draped over your soft skin.  I loved the colors they came in, it was hard to pick just one to show off, but I went with this muted purple color!  When you buy a single color you get a HUD that you really gives you 4 versions of this romper.  Solid color, and then 3 different versions of a pattern.  The pattern doesn't necessarily change, but the color of the pattern does.  When you buy the fat pack then of course you get all the colors made for the romper along with the different colored pattern versions and solid versions as well.  Plus the price is amazing, it's at Collabor88 for God's sake.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Hourglass

So whether or not Jesus truly is coming, I don't know.  But I do know that you need to get to Collabor88 today because it only runs until 4-6-18!  They open on the 8th of each month!  Pick up this romper by Cynful, and look around - you are gonna be amazed at the beautiful/sexy/sassy items you find there for sure!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39850910495/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Sintiklia @ Blush Xia (Light Blondes)

Tattoo - Speakeasy Girl Boss Tattoo

Outfit - Cynful @ Collabor88 Antheia Romper

Pose Used - R.O. Bad Girl Bento Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?