LOTD #18 - Flashback

OOooo I so enjoyed this blog picture today!

I put on this awesome lace cami made my Vinyl, found at Kustom9, and the color, the lace, it kinda screamed vintage, flashback to vinyl records and those fair stands where the vendors beckon you over!  I feel in love with this color orange I found!  The lace trim can be changed to a ton of different colors as well, or, as always, you can by the whole fat pack!  Sizes included are: Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass and Physique!

This hair by Moon just topped it off, to fit with the flashback feel - the leather beaded headband around long hair with feathers falling onto the back of the hair - just completed it for me, sealed the deal.

Kustom9 runs until 4-10-18!

Come on over, my pretties, and see all my wares!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40899947852/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Moon Distance (Blondes)

Elf Ears - Swallow @ Kustom9 Nolodor Elf Ears

Top - Vinyl @ Kustom9 Digi Lace Cami (Orange)

Pose Used - Nanika Portrait 2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?