LOTD #38 - Stop!

Stop!  Hold up and stop right there!  Not just for this sexy car wash - gladly of which I'd oblige to help wash your car - but for this exciting new announcement!

ADN Designs has accepted my application to be one of their many talented bloggers!  I am so so grateful for this opportunity of course!  All information regarding my new sponsor can be found underneath the "Sponsor" page at the top of my blog!

So, of course, you all know my post today will be dedicated to ADN!  I have this amazingly cute and super sexy top/bra and skirt to show off today!  It has fringe beads along the edges of the top and the little belt that is tied with a bow on the side.  The skirt is so adorable and sweet.  It's short with a sexy little slit!  This set I'm showing off for you today is in denim, which to me, gives me such a old boho vintage feel!  In the store there is another version of this set in a very sexy lace either black or white.  Sizes included are: Hourglass, Physique, TMP and Maitreya!

I also would love to point out my hair!  This hair can be found at Blush and it's made by Sintiklia!  It's the most beautiful flowing hair I have ever seen.  You have many colors to choose from, and there is also a styling HUD with this hair!  You also have the option to turn on materials or not.  It's a very beautiful hair, like all of their hair is!

Blush runs til 5-25-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39996748390/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Sintiklia @ Blush Isla (Light Blondes)

Outfit - ADN Designs Chenoa (description in above text)

Prop Used - Astralia Pin Up Life Sexy Car Wash

Pose Used -  Reel Poses Pack 23 (03) (Unable to find on MP and inworld store is gone)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions