LOTD #65 - Boy Bye

Ooooo I so love today's post!  Boy Bye!  Yep said that a few times in my life, as I'm sure many of you strong minded women out there has!  ADN has created this fun, sexy outfit just for that purpose I swear to God!  Once I put on the cute denim skirt and the shirt, I whipped my camera around myself and focused straight on the awesome patches that can seen on the arms, and then....then I saw the back!

Boy Bye, YES, love it.  However like all ADN outfits, this one too comes with a HUD that has a slew of colors, but all the tops sport the awesome patches and the "Boy Bye" slogan on the back with the skull and cross bones.

Your ass has been warned ........... LOL!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42970487801/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth @ SL15B Kyoko (GIFT)

Outfit - ADN Route 66 (Description in above text)

Pose Used - A.M. Poses Bento Pose #3

**I will be updating what I normally wear page**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions