LOTD #59 - Just Me

Just me, up front, close and personal.  Just me, baring my soul, showing all of me.  Just me, look into my eyes and tell me exactly what you see.  Do you even see me?

Well, even if you don't see me, I hope you see my hair, my rings, because I love them just as much as I know you would!  Both of these items are at Collabor88!  The theme is to cool off in the ocean breeze, and I feel both of these items play on that well.

The hair, oh lord this hair, is made my Stealthic which is my all time favorite hair brand right now.  Not a new release goes by where I don't buy it up quickly!  The natural look, the way it always comes with a styling HUD giving you several different options on how to wear the hair. Stealthic is an absolute must have for hair in any one's inventory!

The rings, man I love the beachy vibe especially now that it's summer.  I also have decided to make myself my home on the beach, and it's staying that way even well into the winter time.  These rings are made by Yummy, love their rings oh so so much.  Starfish, big jewels, beachy theme runs through this set.  You will also get a HUD to change the metal of the rings and the jewels as well.  Can't go wrong, and they are always on my fingers since I found them at Collabor88!

Collabor88 runs until 7-6-18!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41838380865/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Stealthic @ Collabor88 Avela (Blondes)

ArmBands - AMD Leafy Armbands (Silver)

Rings - Yummy @ Collabor88 Sea Treasures Ring Set

Pose Used - Shi.S Hand Poses (Hand Pose Four)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions