LOTD #54 - Sporty and Spicy

Today I'm bringing you what I feel is such a sporty yet spicy and sexy dress from ADN.  It gave me all sorts of feels as soon as I slipped it in.  I love the shortness of the dress, yet the way it looks like it's made from jersey type material made wanna go out and see if anyone out there wanted to play a game of basketball with me!

This dress is oh so cute, sexy and sporty as I mentioned above.  It comes with a HUD with a whole lot of different colors to choose from.  The star and stripe are also color coordinated as to which color for the main part of the dress is you choose.  The writing along the side of the dress reads "Good Girls Do Bad Things Sometimes" and you have the option of turning that on and off as well as changing the coloring of the text to 3 different colors.  Sizes included for this dress are as follows: Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP.

Come on down to the court after you stop by ADN grabbing up this dress and come play a game or two of basketball with me!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/28625953598/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth and L&B Parker (Blonde)

Dress - ADN Boston (Description in above text)

Shoes - COCO Boxing Shoes and Socks (White)

Pose Used - K&S Basketball Girl (ball included)

Props Used - Bad Unicorn (each item, is from a gacha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions