LOTD #51 - Surf's Up!

Yes!  Yes!  Surf's Up baby, all the way!  I just got done riding a killer wave, and am loving the cool water soaking me through and through on this super hot hot day!

What better way to cool down than getting out there on the sand, water and a surf board!  Of course you know I have to look killer doing it too, which is why I carefully selected my top and panties set to wear in the water!  It's by Blueberry, a staple in my closet like so many others I'm sure.  She has constructed the ultimate sexy wet look with this set!  Let me break it down for ya a bit.  So you can pick up this top in separate different colors and of course the fat pack!  The top comes with multiple choices, dry, half wet or full wet (which is featured down below), you can wear a bra underneath, or be a bit more daring and turn that feature off.  The panties come the either dry or wet.  The panties can be purchased either in the fat pack of the top OR she has put together a couple of baby fat packs just for the panties alone.   The bra/shirt and bra choices are all color changeable to your hearts desire of course!  I love the realistic look of the wetness on both pieces, and it still remains classy YET sexy.  Sizes included in all packs are: Freya, Venus, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Come on, get wet with me, and let's all keep cool this summer!  Get your Blueberry set today!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/28497217748/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Argrace Chizuru (Blondes)

Top/Panties - Blueberry Rie (Wet Panties) and Rie (Wet Shirts) (Descriptions are up above)

Prop/Pose Used - West End Surf, Baby, Surf (comes with surf board and poses)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions