LOTD #46 - I've Been Bad

I've been a bad bad girl.  Ran my mouth during class again, had to stay over once again.  I swear, I'll never get educated if I continue being so bad.  But being bad can be so much fun sometimes, won't you stay after class with me?  Be bad with me.

*Winks* 

At least during detention I can look fashionable, sexy and cute!  What makes this whole outfit, at least for me, are the knee high stockings and heels!  This combo pair is made by 1313 Mockingbird Lane and can be found at the main store!  These were recently overhauled, and are the most amazing pair of heels I think I own.  So, when you grab this up, because you know you will, you will get a HUD that looks so cute.  The HUD allows you to change the color of the heels and to take off the stockings or keep them on. In addition to that you can make the stockings same height, or one leg lower than the other.  Very sexy, very adorable if I do say so myself.  Sizes include: Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Be bad with me, stay after class, run that mouth, and open your wallet so you can have this stocking/heel combo in your closet today!


Mesh Head - Catwa Catya

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Skin - L'etre Daisy (buttermilk)

Hair - Taketomi @ Kustom9 Marina (blonde)

Outfit - Blah Niyaa Uniform (black - exclusive to Maitreya)

Stockings/Heels - 1313 Mockingbird Lane Looking Glass Slippers

Props/Pose Used - Focus Poses Back to School (props included and pose used from desk #4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions