LOTD #29 - Reinvention

Thinking long and hard about myself and the direction I wish to take my blog to I have decided to reinvent myself!

I went ahead and bought myself a Catwa mesh head, but I still wanted to look like myself, remain unique as well.  I didn't have to think hard about the shape that would give that opportunity.  I immediately went to my favorite shape place - Lilo's Fit.  This creator does shapes so so well.  Keeping the natural curves of a woman alive and well.  Each of her shapes look different from the others, and I found my shape to work well with my new mesh head.  This shape I'm displaying for everyone has everything I have ever wanted.  A beautiful face, and curves for days.  I did not modify this shape, that is how much in love I am with this creator.

Matching this new shape and mesh head I used a Insol skin.  It all just fell into place.  I used the style card given to me and took the suggestion from Lilo's Fit on the skin, and I couldn't be happier.  What she shows you, is what you will see yourself morph into!

If you haven't heard of Lilo's Fit yet, you will now.  I urge you, if you want to reinvent yourself, yet remain unique, get down there and pick something out today!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26539335017/in/dateposted-public/

Mesh Head - Catwa Catya 

Shape - Lilo's Fit Lanna

Skin - Insol Mara (Peach)

Hair - Stealthic Fatal (Blondes)

Choker - Reign Heart Tattoo Choker (HUD with lots of colors)

Top - Blueberry Benny Side Rolled Tops (White)

Panties - Petry Model Store Panty RSDF (HUD with lots of colors and they are appliers)

Pose Used - MILA Poses (#3)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions