LOTD #78 - Why So Serious?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/29820840568/in/dateposted-public/

Hey hey everyone!

I haven't gone anywhere, I'm still here, but it's summer, and it's a struggle to get online some days when I just wanna be out and about!

Don't have to be all serious about it though!  I'd never leave all the way!  LOL.

Okay - on to today's post!  I got two amazing items from Uber to show off, first off lets begin with Pure Poison and these SHOES.  Like all females out there I love shoes in both worlds, and these shoes, they re-ignited my love for tall heels completely.  These heels can be found at Uber and what you will get is a HUD with many different colors to choose from as well as changing the metal down the front of the leg to a few different metal colors.  I love the almost shear sides and back to these, almost like a mesh material!  Very hot, very cute and paired with this group gift from Hilly Haalan (the dress) it pulls it all together!

The hair is also from Uber and made by Truth!  Love this hair, love the way you can have it covering the eyes or not, so you know it comes with a style HUD already.  Many different ways you can wear the hair for sure, and of course comes in all the color choices per usual for Truth!

You really need to get on down to Uber to get these items and many other amazing items from many different amazing creators today!

Uber runs until 8-22-18!

LINKS <3

Hair - Truth @ Uber Livia (Brunette)

Dress - Hilly Haalan Debbie T-dress (GROUP GIFT)

Shoes - Pure Poison @ Uber Angelique Sandals

Pose Used - BellePoses Bell (#5)

Backdrop Used - House of Shade Why So Serious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?