LOTD #39 - Queen of the Sahara (Sneak Peek)

You've heard of the Queen of the Jungle, yea well, she got nothing on me.....Queen of the Sahara.

Today's blog post is going to be a sneak peek, this outfit I'm featuring won't be available until May 7th.

Today's outfit took me to the Sahara along with my tamed side kick - Bangalash my tiger.  Why doesn't the Queen of the Jungle have nothing on this Queen, well, come one.  Who can wear next to nothing, have a tiger at my side, tamed to the point we can be in a circle of zebras, and he listens to not attack.  When in the Sahara, clothing, or lack thereof, is a most.  The heat, the dry dry heat, you need next to nothing.  Thankfully my creative sponsor, 1313 Mockingbird Lane, made that happen - this set I'm showing off today will be at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival on May 7th.  This set is a gacha, you can find yourself all the pieces in either black, white, brown and green (which I'm wearing down below).  There are 20 common items and 4 rare items.  You have the opportunity to win the bra, skirt, cucci cover, belt, thigh band, and boots with fringe!  I am showing off the bra, skirt, boots, belt and thigh band, I am wearing the cucci cover (not really shown well in picture).  Even in the Sahara I must look good at all times, and in this set I feel sexy and fierce.  Even when the dry wind blows against my face, I shall not falter.

Don't forget, this set won't be available to play for until May 7th!! 


Hair - Argrace Urei (Blondes)

Outfit - 1313 Mockingbird Lane @ The Fantasy Gacha Carnival Ealasaid (Green set)

Location - Devin 2

Pose/Prop Used - [west end] Poses Wild Side Pose (Tiger included)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions