LOTD #33 - Lose Yourself

Lose yourself, whether that is in shopping, photography, or like myself, with dance.  I love dancing, especially in SL, the movement, fluid and sensual, just close your eyes allow the music to wash over you and move your body.  Losing yourself is a great stress reducer also.

Okay so dance isn't my only way to lose myself, shopping is high on that list as well.  Before I went down to the dance studio to get lost in the music I found myself losing myself down at Epiphany, I mean come on - gachas!

I came upon Evani's gacha at Epiphany, and knowing I wanted to go dancing in a quiet area after being surrounded by crowds of people I knew I had to play this gacha.  I was able to score the RARE outfit shown in the picture down below.  You can play this gacha by the body you wear, just be aware of that.  This outfit comes with the bodysuit/crop top and leggings.  In addition to that you will get a HUD to change the colors of the bodysuit and crop top (tons of options I assure you) and to take off the crop top underneath or leave it in place!  The way the whole outfit feels is amazing, able to move, stretch and not worry about my clothing while I sit and continue to lose myself through music and dance.  In addition to the RARE outfit you can gain, you will be able to play for water bottles (shown in picture below), bodysuits by themselves as well as crop tops by themselves all in various different colors!  Can't go wrong with any of these items you can play for!

Come down to Epiphany today, lose yourself in shopping there are TONS of different creators here!
Epiphany runs until 5-12-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41545342252/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Magika Honest

Outfit - Evani @ Epiphany Sommer outfit (Maitreya RARE)

Water Bottle - Evani @ Epiphany Sommer gym bottle (Lilac - can also be held)

Pose Used - Apple Spice Dance Pose 003

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions