LOTD #32 - Wanna Play?

Tennis, guys tennis!  Who wants to play tennis with me?  Lord, get your minds out of the gutter!

I fell in love with my look today almost instantly, made be feel sporty, sexy sporty, and now all I wanna do is get down to the court and play a good game of tennis!

Once again, a favorite store of mine, was at an awesome event!  Vinyl is at Bloom!  Bloom is all about springtime, and around my part of the world I could use all the virtual springtime I can soak in.  Vinyl came up with this adorable yet sexy romper!  It comes in a variety of colors, or buy up the fat pack so you can really begin to mix and match!  The HUD is comes with changes the top and bottom separately, along with the color of the strings and zipper color.  It can be worn with or without the bra that is included.  In each color you choose the bra is included with a HUD fat pack so you can change the color of it to any color you want.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Along with this fun, sexy, sporty romper I found this hair/hat combo by #Foxy at Kustom9!  There is a style HUD that makes you wear the hair or not wear it.  You can change the color of the hat, place decals in various spots around the hat as well!  The hair is so cute, fits perfectly with the hat as it's made of it of course.  The style HUD gives you the strands hanging down in your face or not having them here.

Both of these together, just put me in the mood to go out and play some tennis.  Just need a tennis partner to play a game, or two, with me!

Bloom runs until 4-30-18
Kustom9 runs until 5-10-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26673945587/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - #Foxy @ Kustom9 Lovestoned Hair (Dark Blondes)

Outfit - Vinyl @ Bloom Alanis Romper (Pink)

Pose Used - Hera @ Spring Flair - Spring Fling Bento Pose Set (Used #2 - this event runs until 4-28-18)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions