LOTD #28 - Make a Wish

Yes, just close your eyes, baby, and make a wish.  One that will last forever, one that will unlock adventures only one has dreamt about.  Close your eyes, I won't see, blow out the candles nice and slow, make me feel your breath, make the lights go out and come get your gift, your wish.

Oooo this pose has me feeling some type of way I swear to God.  I saw this pose at Pose Fair made by FoxCity and just knew I had to have it, had to make my own spin on it, make this erotic, like it's meant to be.  With this pose you will get the pose (2 different sizes S and XL) and the cupcakes.  The natural light coming from the candles set the mood for me for this picture.  I do hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it for you all.  This pose is bento as well.

You need to get to Pose Fair, so many amazing poses, so many amazing creators, just like FoxCity.  Come get your poses and wishes today!

Pose Fair runs til 4-30-18!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39558336700/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - MINA Eden (Blondes - blindfold is a part of the hair, HUD to change color included)

Pose Used - FoxCity @ The Pose Fair Birthday Suit Bento Pose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions