LOTD #19 - Beautiful Vigilante

Sometimes we all have to do what we think is right.

Sometimes we all have to take matters into our own hands.

Sometimes we all have fight injustice on our own.

Ignore the lack of proper help, and take on the bad guys by ourselves.

After all, they always say "If you want something done right, do it yourself"

Today I felt I had to do just that, take on the world and be my own authority.  Of course I'm not going to do so not properly dressed and ready.  I became a beautiful vigilante today.  I had help, of course, from some amazing creators in SL. 

Chopped my hair, first and foremost, because you can't fight properly with long locks in your face.  #Foxy helped with that by having this cut stylish bob style hair at N21.  You can tuck the hair behind your ear totally, or have a few strands fall forward (as seen in picture).  Definitely helps when you need to see all around you.

The next step was to find an outfit that would work, move freely in, but doesn't get in the way.  So while I was at N21 I found this leather jacket and tank top made by Riot.  The leather jacket and tank top are sold separately.  The leather jacket comes in a wide variety of colors, and once you choose your few you love you will find a HUD that you can change the metal colors and the interior of your jacket to match along with the tank top.  Now the tank top isn't exactly JUST a tank top.  It can be worn as seen in pictures OR as a dress.  This comes with built in panties and does come with every color panties you can think of.  I chose the patterns mini pack for the top and so glad I did.  The different patterns are all fun and colorful!  Each tank top (even if you buy a single color) comes with the option of making it a dress, so either way it's like getting two pieces in one!  Sizes that both items come in are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

I then remembered I had these jeans from Blueberry - by far a favorite pair of mine because these can be worn with the built in boots or not.  I'm wearing them with, because well they are built in and won't get in the way when I need to kick some ass.  Of course with the Blueberry jeans you get a HUD to change the colors of the metals, bead work on back of heels, belt (which be turned on or off).  Definitely a good pair of tight jeans that seem to stretch with you as you need to quickly change positions in my mini quest of saving the world.

N21 runs from now until 4-12-18 - plenty of time to get down there and shop around!


Hair - #Foxy @ N21 Lamb Hair (Blondes)

Sunglasses - B&W Divina Sunglasses

Tank top/Leather Jacket - Riot @ N21 Rachel Tops and Rachel Jacket

Jeans - Blueberry Gracie (Black)

Backdrop Used - Paparazzi Dead End Garage (purple)

Pose/Prop Used - Nanika Pose Girl with Gun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?