LOTD #2

Hello to all those viewing this!

Today I wanna bring to you some items I found at an event called Kustom9!  Kustom9 is a event that is running right now all the way until March 10th.  You still have plenty of time to get in there and look around for the items I found, and lots others!

First up is the hair I found there from FOXY!  It's a very cute, slightly messy high ponytail that comes complete with a styling HUD to take away the bangs, give bangs, or (as pictured in my photo) have the side bangs falling down framing your face.  There is a HUD for the headband, which I LOVE, and you have the ability to take it off as well.  In addition to this hair being so nicely textured, you also will find a resize option as well so you can be certain to get the proper fit!

My necklace is the next item I wanted to show off!  This necklace is from KIBITZ and it's so beautiful!  You can choose the color chain you would like, there are many options, and once you have your necklace you will find you will have the option of wearing it either in black or white diamonds and the color chain you purchased.  In my picture I'm showing off the black/silver option!  It's called Gentle Touch, and if fits perfectly!!

The final item I wanted to feature today is the top!  This top is made by SEUL and it's the Pop Top!  I loved the design, texture and fit of this sweater crop top.  Don't even get me started on the button details!  This top comes available in Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Maitreya!  Wide variety of colors to choose from, I'm showing off the red one!

So I suggest you get your sexy asses down to Kustom9 today - look for these designers and many others and shop til you can't shop anymore!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26445236608/in/dateposted-public/

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Mesh Head - Vista Animations Lia 

Shape - Lilo's Fit Liza

Skin - is found in the Lia head (YS&YS)

Hair - FOXY @ Kustom9 Kels Hair (Dark Blondes)

Necklace - KIBITZ @ Kustom9 Gentle Touch (showing black diamond/silver chain)

Top - SEUL @ Kustom9 Pop Top (wearing Red)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions