LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42602658005/in/dateposted-public/

.......Okay, no I'm not getting married.  A girl can dream though right?

I just felt so beautiful, and bridal when I slipped on Blueberry's version of the wedding dress, who else but Blueberry can do one so well.  I found my dress at Epiphany along with the bouquet I am holding.  I'm all ready and waiting, someday ... maybe.

So at Epiphany you will find Blueberry's gacha - it has all sorts of rares and commons.  There are different styles of the dress to win, the one I'm wearing is #4 RARE - strapless!  The flowers on the bodice, the details pearls, matching the bouquet perfectly.  it's long, plunging to the ground.  You will also find several lingerie items as well...ya know for after you take the vows!  If you don't care to play the gacha machines then you can actually buy the full fatpack of the entire gacha for a low price!

Be one with the gacha machine, be a bride or snag yourself a gorgeous formal dress to wear where ever your heart desires.  It's Blueberry so you know it will look amazing!

The Epiphany runs until 8-12-18

LINKS <3

Hair - Truth Caralisa

Veil - .frenEzo//wivany Bridal Veil Long - Hairclip with Pearl Flower 2

Dress - Blueberry @ Epiphany ForeverBerry #4 RARE Long No strap - White

Pose Used - Feminine Pose Bride #1

Bouquet - Blueberry @ Epiphany ForeverBerry #35 Bouquet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?