LOTD #48 - Wanted Everything

I may have wanted everything, but I didn't want you!  This is very true.  Now that I have free time, to be me once again, and not worry about little high school drama, I can go back to shopping for things I love - CLOTHES, HAIR, SHOES, etc.  No one to stop me, no one to give me their two cents.

Because of all that - I'm happier, and feel so much more sexy than I ever did before.  I was approached during this awesome time by the owner of a new store coming out called Caliente!  The owner will be making exclusive to the Maitreya Lara mesh bodies!  What I'm featuring in my picture today happens to be her first dress and shoes, and I am already in love!

This dress, super short, super sexy, love the cut out on the front, the art of showing a lot, but yet not enough leaving imaginations to run wild are super appealing to me.  So this dress will come available in a few different textures.  They are: Cotton (which is what I'm wearing), Leather, Snakeskin, and Animal print.  Each comes with their own colors systems, and there are plenty to choose from!  The dress I'm featuring down below is the cotton, red dress.  This dress came with a HUD as well to change the sayings across the front of it.  They include: fuck me, daddy's girl, love me, whatever, drama queen, sexy bitch (wearing in picture below) and princess.  Love all this, love the whole concept.

Now onto the boots/heels.  I LOVE these.  It goes perfect with the dress, the boot style, yet heels at the same time.  the lace up the front, yet in peep toe fashion.  These also come in a wide variety of color options such as: black (wearing in picture below), brown, gray, mahogany, pink, red, white and yellow!  FABULOUS colors if I do say so myself!

This dress, these boots, make me feel exactly how I wanted to feel, free, sexy, and wanted ...... just not by you!

This is a store to watch, I can't wait to see what Caliente has in store for us all!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/27359879707/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Magika Disarray (HUD 01)

Dress - Caliente Chichi Dress (description in detail in text above)

Boots - Caliente Calle Boots 

Pose Used - BellePoses Bell 5

Prop Used - FoxCity Insatiable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions