LOTD #75 - Feel Amazing....in Freebies!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/29602061048/in/dateposted-public/

Oh I do!  I feel amazing, sexy, pretty in some freebies and I wanted to share them all with you today!

The skin/shape is up first - and WOW is all I have to say.  For a limited amount of time Egozy has put out a group gift and it's freaking beautiful.  The skin and shape I'm wearing comes together!  Group join is a must and it's only a 250L fee.  But here's what you get in this group gift - the skin is for the Catwa head only.  The body appliers are for Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, and Omega as well in all the tones that Egozy offers!  Think I'm finished yet, well think again!  Egozy also offers this shape - YES, the shape I'm wearing above - it's BEAUTIFUL!  Eyebrow shape as well which I'm also wearing, plus you get appliers for more cleavage if you so choose.  What in the hell are you waiting for?  Get down to Egozy RIGHT NOW before you miss this chance!

Next I want to feature Scandalize and this group gift!!  The shorts and tank top - showing some under boob on one side.  This set comes with a HUD that basically has all the colors you can think of.  It comes with a plain pair of shorts or shorts with the number 63 on it that is also customizable with a color HUD.  Group join is a must and the fee is only 100L as of my posting!  Scandalize has other great group gifts out as well, you don't wanna miss out on any of them!  

Now the next item may not be free - but you all know I LOVE Carol G tattoos.  This is a leg one, and she made BUTTERFLIES - I'm obsessed with butterflies!  It can be found at Cosmopolitan and it's VERY inexpensive!  You can choose either the color tattoo (which is worn in picture above) or black and white.  I go for color with Carol G as often as possible, she does the colors SO WELL.

So get your purses, wallets or clutches and skip on down to these places and start to feel just as amazing as I do today!

LINKS <3

Head - Catwa Catya

Body - Maitreya Lara

Hair - #Foxy Angel 

Skin - Egozy Aaliyah (description above, group gift)

Shape - Egozy Aaliyah shape (included in skin)

Outfit - Scandalize 63 (description above - group gift)

Leg Tattoo - Carol G @ Cosmopolitan Flying Poem Color 

Pose Used - Micamee Pose - Banko Bento Poses (#1 used)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?