LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42519644555/in/dateposted-public/

Look into my face, look into my eyes and tell me .... What do you see?

A woman all glammed up, or can you see past that, can you see the real person on the other end?

Don't you want to know what I'm thinking, feeling, seeing, or even experiencing?

Well, if you can't answer those questions, that's okay.  I really don't want you all to look past the eye makeup at all!  Please don't, at least not right away.  This eye makeup is from Adored and was up for Saturday sale yesterday - if you hurry it may still be on sale.  Even if it's not, you still need this in your life.  I love the dramatic colors you can choose from, which are: pink, purple and a teal.  They all come included with a HUD to place the extra glitter and tiny stars on either eye.  They also come with the option of changing your eyebrows to match the color or not to.

I also wanna point out my hair, it's made by Lamb (quickly becoming a favorite of mine for sure) and was also part of the Saturday sale.  Again, if you hurry you may still be able to snag your favorite hair color up for sale!  I love how it looks, the the messiness yet perfection it speaks.

LINKS <3

Head - Catwa Catya

Body - Maitreya Lara

Shape - Lilo's Fit Ariana

Skin - L'etre Daisy (buttermilk tone)

Hair - Lamb Prove It

Eye makeup - Adored Rainicorn makeup (pink shown)

Pose Used - Hera Spring Fling (#5)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions

LOTD #77 - Return To The Sea? (Sneak Peek)