LOTD #70 - Wet 'n' Wild

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42351600095/in/dateposted-public/

Hey all!  

Am glad to be back from my small break from blogging with a bunch of awesome items to show off over the next few posts!

Today is all about ADN, so in love with this store I tell ya.  I love this dress...A LOT.  I'm a huge fan of the beach, especially on SL, and to be able to find myself there more and more for pictures makes me one happy girl.  This dress comes in 3 different versions, one is VERY WET, the next is medium wet (which is shown in the picture above, and the last version is a dry.  This dress comes in just the white color you see, but it's for a good cause.  Yes, as you can see, when the dress is wet, it's very see through, so keep that in mind.  I love the sexy look, I love the wet look as though I've gone all wild in the ocean for a bit.  So if you like daring, then get down to ADN and pick up this dress today, you won't be sorry!

LINKS <3

Hair - Truth - Gwen (comes with option of the flowers in hair, VIP group gift)

Dress - ADN Wet Look (description in above text)

Location - Baja Norte

Pose Used - Mila Shop

**NEWS - wanted to drop a message here to let you all know that I have a MP store called A.M. Poses - it's small and I'm just learning, but I have now 10 poses up for sale at 50L for each single one, then 2 different fatpacks for 200L**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions

LOTD #77 - Return To The Sea? (Sneak Peek)