LOTD #73 - Oh My!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/29515775448/in/dateposted-public/

Oh me, Oh my!  So many choices for the day at the beach!

Where did I get all these fun floaties from?  Well, MOoH! made them and they are now available at the TWE12VE event!  It's currently running now until July 30th!  This is a gacha people!  Listen up - it is 50L a pull.  There are tons of commons all that have animations in them.  The only floatie that does not have any animations in it is that cute cute little octopus!  The rares?  There are two, the unicorns (showing the purple one in picture) and there is a pink one.  For the 2 rares they have couple animations.  So, if you like doughnuts, fruit slices, even pizza slices to float on then this is a gacha you don't wanna miss!

My so bright, so amazingly cut swim suit is the other item I wanna feature.  This one piece, but so cut out swim suit is made by ADN.  I am OBSESSED with the bright and vibrant colors that she always offers!  I love to be daring, so I chose this amazing lime green!  It's so fantastic, and the other colors in the HUD you get are just as bright or rich.  It's defintely a swim suit you wanna have in your inventory!

LINKS <3

Body Stuff -

Head - Catwa Catya

Shape - Lilo's Fit Ariana

Body - Maitreya Lara

Skin - L'etre Daisy (buttermilk)

Tattoo - Speakeasy Zarya

Outfit/Props -

Hair - Truth Lilo (browns)

Swim Suit - ADN Havana 

Pool Floaties - MOoH! @ TWE12VE Floaties Gacha

Pose Used - FoxCity Beach Bunny #4

Location - Baja Norte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?