LOTD #71 - Into the Woodlands

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/43249880032/in/dateposted-public/

Into the Woodlands this little elf will go.  

Always find myself home here, always feel welcomed.

So happy that creators such as 1313 Mockingbird Lane helps to continue to inspire me to go back to my home in order to bring you all amazing products and pictures!  I'm also so very happy that there are events such as We Love Role-Play that helps to inspire and support these creators as well.

This skirt is what I'm speaking about.  It's long, all the way to the feet long, with a velvet like texture to it.  It comes in many different color options, of course, and a fat pack is available.  The belt that wraps around, hugging just on the hip, coming down on one side with a small bag attached to it is also able to be changed to different colors.  I mean, as an elf, I need my little satchel to be attached, for my trinkets and what not.

We Love Role-Play event is happening now and 1313 Mockingbird Lane is just one of many creators involved.  Go have a look today!

We Love Role-Play runs until 7-31-18

Links <3

Hair - Magika Insomnia 

Skirt - 1313 Mockingbird Lane @ We Love Role-Play Amberlee Skirt (Description in above text)

Location -  Angel of Pain 

Pose Used - A.M. Poses Bento Pose #10 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions