LOTD #68 - A Storm is Brewing


There is a storm brewing, yet I find solace near the raging waters.

I feel pretty in pink for sure, a bright spot among the darkening waters, the darkening sky.

MOoH! is responsible for this amazingly textured lacy dress that I wanna feature today!  This is at the main store, but it's a Teleport HUB group gift and in order to gain this beauty for free you need to make sure you're wearing your Teleport HUB group tag!

What you will receive - a very summery, well textured dress.  Sizes included: TMP, Tonic (Curvy & Fine), Maitreya, Slink (Hourglass & Physique), Ebody, Ocacin and Belleza (Freya, Isis & Venus) as well as normal standard sizes with appropriate alpha layers!  Basically if you have a body, it will fit you!  It also comes with a HUD that has 6 different colored textures! 

It's a very free flowing, amazing group gift!  Go down, pop on your Teleport HUB group tag and pick it up today!

**What I Normally Wear page has now been updated**
**A new page is now at top of my blog - A.M. Poses - it's my new marketplace store link where I'm currently selling my poses I have created.  Go have a look sometime**

Hair - Doe Spring Breeze (two-tone, Candy)

Dress - MOoH! (Teleport HUB group gift) Jaime Dress (Details above)

Location Used - Baja Norte 

Pose Used - A.M. Poses Bento Pose #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions