LOTD #66 - Peace Out Girl Scout

Today I wanted to feature another amazing and cute style from SoOo Meshed Up!  I'm in LOVE with this set, the off the shoulder boho type feel top (comes in white, shown, or black) and the overalls (comes in blue and black, shown).  I like the style of these overalls because they are down, making for a sexier appearance when you trying to run the streets with the boys.....LOL.  Sizes included: Maitreya, Slink, Hourglass

Keep an eye on this creator, she may be just beginning, but I see nothing but amazing things coming from her, and I've got more to show off where that came from, stay tuned!

So, go on down to her store, have a look around, there are plenty of items to buy and try!

For now Peace Out Girl Scout!

P.S. For the next few blog posts I will be using my own poses that I have created on my own.  Getting a feel for a new trade has been fun and exciting, learning blender/avastar has had it's moments for me, but I am so excited to have a sounding board where I can show them off to you.  If there are any questions regarding any of my poses please feel free to contact me in world (averyjakobs).  Thanks!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42951151802/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth/L&B Parker (Brunette)

Outfit - SoOo Meshed Up Overalls Outfit (Description in above text)

Pose Used - A.M. Poses Bento Pose #2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions