LOTD #62 - True Form

Hey everyone!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there first and foremost!

I had been doing some thinking heavily about myself, my avatar and my blogging.  I think that sometimes we all begin to conform to a certain look because you believe it will gain you more views, likes, faves, whatever.  I found as I sat and looked through past pictures, I had been going in that direction.

Today, with the help of some pretty amazing creators out there I have decided to go back to where I'm comfortable, feel more like myself, and present it today!  I am a elf princess, a kitten, hell even some sort of furry.  Who knows and who cares - as long as you are comfortable being in your true form.

Rather than pulling apart each and every piece of my look, I'll just link everything below under the picture!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41954063205/in/dateposted-public/

Mesh Head - Catwa Catya 

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Shape - Lilo's Fit @ The Secret Affair Ariana

Skin - L'etre Heidi (Cotton Tone)

Elf Ears - Swallow Noldor Elf Ears

Bindi Jewels - Swallow @ Kustom9 Princess Face Jewerly (HUD included to change colors)

Eye appliers - Elderberry Naturals 

Hair - Foxy @ Kustom9 North Hair (Browns)

Jewel add-on - Fakeicon @ Kustom9 North Hair Jewels (Purple)

Tattoo - Addicted to Ink @ Applique Jinx

Pose Used - The Senses Pose Sensual 01

The Secret Affair runs until 7-5-18
Kustom9 runs until 7-10-18
Applique runs until 7-7-18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions