LOTD #58 - Sensual

Big news!  Huge announcement!  I'm now a blogger for Pure Poison!  I wanted to take a moment to thank this creator for taking the chance on me, believing in myself and my work.  I am honored!

To kick off this news, I of course, am featuring Pure Poison today!  Shoes in general usually make women feel awesome, amazing, sexy and sensual.  Especially a really good pair of heels, such as the ones I'm showing off today.  You can get these pretty babies at FaMESHed currently and you really need this pair in your closet.  The intricate work on the front, holding in place jewels that are color changeable via a HUD is simply stunning and beautiful.  In addition to being able to change the jewels, you can also change the color of the metal and the actual shoe to a variety of different colors all controlled by one HUD.  Sizes included: Belleza, Slink and Maitreya. 

You really do need these shoes, get on down to FaMESHed and look for Pure Poison today!

FaMESHed runs until 6-27-18!


Hair - Doe @ The Arcade Samira (Indecisive RARE)

Outfit - Hilly Haalan Molly Set

Heels - Pure Poison @ FaMESHed Sonia Sandals 

Pose/Prop Used - Foxcity Spot on Bento Pose Set (chair included with pose)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?