LOTD #52 - My Own Destruction

In the wake of my own destruction I feel free, there is fire, wreckage that lie in my path, but yet I still feel free and alive once again.  I feel like I can conquer the world, come out of any bad situation unharmed.

What is more freeing, than finding yourself unharmed after a destruction, one that you caused or one that someone else caused?  Nothing much can compare I know.  ADN's little denim mini dress helps me continue to feel so free.  It's sexy, it's short, the frayed hem all around, the cutout on the bottom, makes me feel more free, more free to feel like the woman I am.  This dress comes with a set of bracelets (not shown in picture) and a HUD that has all tones of denim imaginable.  It's a great sexy little dress for hot days of summer coming up, or say if you should cause some destruction, fire, wreckage, at least you'll be hot doing it.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic (Curvy and Fine), and Maitreya.

Get on down to ADN today.  Not only will you find this in the main store, but a ton of other amazing outfits.  Join the group and get a change at group gifts, lucky chairs and midnight mania.  One of very few stores that still actually do these things!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40601700730/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Sintiklia Raphael (Group Gift)

Dress - ADN Sutton (Description in above text)

Pose Used - Hera @ Cosmopolitan Bisou Bento Pose Set (Used number 4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions