LOTD #47 - Dandelion Wishes

Have you ever grabbed a dandelion, pulled it from the grass and blew the fluff off of the stem and made wishes as you watched them scatter in the wind all around you?  I know I have, and recently so.

What did I wish for?  Well, as for SL things I wished for was a beautiful summer dress, long, and comfortable.  Guess what?  Not more than a couple of days after I made this wish I received this GORGEOUS summer long dress, one like I had envisioned in my mind as I made the wish.  It came from ADN and I couldn't be happier!  This dress, is off the shoulder, long maxi dress.  Perfect for during the daytime and even into the evening wear.  It comes with a HUD that changes the texture/patterns/colors to 9 different ones.  It's a steal at that!  I love the detail work around the midsection, and each pattern/color is unique in it's own right.  It also comes with a couple of different bracelets (not shown in my picture) but they are just as elegant and detailed.  Guess you'll just have to take yourself down to ADN and buy it up today to see what I am talking about.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Ebody Curvy, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Go, find yourself a dandelion and make a wish - you never know, just like mine, yours may just come true.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42193619271/in/dateposted-public/

Mesh Head - Catwa Catya 

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Skin - L'etre Daisy (buttermilk)
Hair - Magika Honest (HUD 01)

Necklaces - Avaway Sylvia Necklaces

Dress - ADN Ashanti

Pose Used - SecondSnaps Photo Studio (used pose 2 that comes with package)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions