LOTD #44 - Wanna Ride?

No, No, No, not what you're thinking!  Not me!  God guys get your minds out of the gutters!  I meant wanna ride my new bike that I'm modeling my next outfit that I wanna show off to you guys on?!

Shakes my head!

Anyways, this outfit, this sexy little leather bodysuit is so sexy and amazing I had to show it off as soon as I got it!  It's made by ADN and I love this bodysuit just as much as the last one I got to show off for you guys!

This bodysuit is skimpy but covers all the naughty bits without a doubt!  I love the sexy, leather look, yet I feel like such a bad ass wearing it!  It comes with a HUD that allows you to change the color of the entire bodysuit AND the spikes that run along it.  There are tons of colors to choose one, each one very vibrant and rich!  The metal spikes can be colored white, silver gold, and a brownish color as well.  Very unique if I do say so myself.  Sizes included are: Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya.  There are also the metal bracelets you see on my wrists, wear one, or both, and wear them on either one wrist or both!  Wow yourself and others today and go grab up this bodysuit by ADN if you dare!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/42018903302/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Stealthic Paradox (Blondes)

Tattoo - (Speakeasy) Girl Boss Tattoo

Bodysuit - ADN Designs Tanvi (Includes the bracelets shown in picture above)

Heels - KC Laura Heels

Prop/Pose Used - GR Pose Motorcycle Sexy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions