LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

I'm not your pearl, I'm not a piece of jewelry that you can stuff in a drawer and push aside only to bring me out, shine me up like new, for your convenience!  I will never be your pearl.

However, this SUPER sexy fishnet bodysuit can be the pearl in your closet, your bedroom today!  This is brought to you by ADN, and as I said before, it's just so sexy.  The HUD is provided to you to change the colors of the fishnet, and believe you me, there are so many of them!  Sizes included are as follows: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, Curvy, Fine and Maitreya.  Lots to make everyone happy for sure!

So be sure to get down to ADN today and grab up this awesome fishnet bodysuit today, your partner will be glad you did. *winks*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41974153442/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - #Foxy Mishi (Blondes)

Bodysuit - ADN Designs Keysia (description in text above)

Prop/Pose Used - Soy Mermaid's Chair (Metallic Set - used pose built in)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #17 - The Brightest Light