LOTD #41 - Yasss!

Yasss!

Today's blog post is everything right now - this hat/hair from Truth is everything!  I was at the laundromat doing my laundry, of course realizing the outfit I had on was dirty, so I decided to be a bit naughty and throw those in too.  All half naked, in my bra and panties set from Blueberry I decided to grab my ball cap and snap an even naughtier picture.

This hat, this hair, is amazing.  This is currently the VIP group gift from none other than Truth.  The hat/hair comes with a HUD to change the color of the ball cap as well as the sayings/graphics on the front of it.  Along with that HUD there is also a stylist HUD, you can either have the pigtails loose and down, or up like buns, you can either wear the hat or not.  Since this is a group gift you also get several hair color HUD choices as well.  Not a VIP member, JOIN IT, each month you will get a new hair!!  Very worth every single penny!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/27060379197/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth Jacica (VIP group gift, description in above text)

Bra/Panties Set - Blueberry Icon Lingerie (Black)

Pose Used - Reel Poses - Anaconda (unable to find on MP and in world store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions