LOTD #37 - Meow Bit*h

Meow -- hello everyone!  Today I am bringing out the kitty bitch in me for sure!

I was feeling cute and girly today and I wanted to bring that to you guys in my next post, but how to portray that, what to do, what to wear?  Then the light bulb turned on inside my head and said "GIRL GO TO BLUSH"  So I ran over to the Blush event because they have a new round going on.  Boy am I glad I did!  CUTENESS overload this round.  So hard to chose from for me to pick out something to show you guys today, but then I saw it, I saw the perfect shirt.

NS pulled me into their vendor.  Not just because you get a overly cute shirt, but because with this overly cute shirt you get ALL of the different graphic tees.  No fat pack to buy, no deciding on which one because you only have money for one.  Once you buy up this top you will get a HUD, the HUD holds 9 different graphics/patterns to choose from.  9!  Also using the same HUD you will be able to change the tank top underneath the sweater choosing between 8 different colors!  8!  That's a lot of different combos and never feeling like you are wearing the same shirt!  The price is killer -- only 200L for all of that!  Of course when I saw that one of the graphic shirts was this SUPER CUTE kitty shirt, well, you guys know me, the rest was history.  It was going to be mine, and it is!  Sizes included for this top are: Belleza (Venus), Maitreya, and Slink.

So Meow Bitch - I now feel even MORE cute and girly today!  *Trots away hugging myself*

Blush run til 5-25-18!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26896519577/in/dateposted-public/

Today's Items:
Hair - Truth Lilo (Blonde)

Top - NS @ Blush Meant to Be Style Sweatshirt (description above)

Pose Used - .:Ch:. Mew

Common Items Worn:

Head - Catwa Catya Mesh Bento Head

Body - Maitreya Lara Mesh Body 

Shape - Lilo's Fit Lanna

Skin - Insol Mara (Peach)

Ears - Swallow Noldor Elf Ears

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions