LOTD #36 - Simply Stunning

Simply stunning, is exactly how I feel today in my outfit.  I feel not only stunning but cute, girly, and refreshed!

All these feelings were evoked by N21 event and some amazing creators that contributed to my post today!  First up I want to talk about this dress!  It's made by Chic Moda and it's just a stunning, simple sexy dress.  There are many colors to choose from, as well as a fat pack!  You need this dress.  It's a sexy, simple, girly slip dress perfect for the warmer weather coming ahead!  If you get yourself one color you will be given a HUD to change the color of the lace trim.  Included, which I always love seeing with shorter dresses/skirts, are built in panties.  Sizes included are: Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Next up is the arm band by Apple May Design.  I've been searching for a nice simple yet pretty arm band that would match with many outfits, and I found it at N21 for sure!  This arm band comes in silver (shown) and gold (not shown).  It's leafy design makes me feel like spring will be here before I know it, thank goodness.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Hourglass and Maitreya.

The last thing I wanted to feature here today are the rings set I picked up made by Yummy.  These rings are classy, simple and stunning on my hands.  It comes with the bracelet looped to a larger ring.  When you buy for your hand type you will also get a HUD that changes the color of the metal and stones to a wide variety of different colors.  It's a gorgeous everyday ring set for sure!

So, if any or all of these thing enticed you, I urge ya to get down to N21 soon!  This event runs til 5-12-18!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41002247934/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Sintiklia Angela (Group Gift)

Arm Band - Apple May Design @ N21 Leafy Armbands (Silver)

Ring Set - Yummy @ N21 Festival Ring Set

Dress - Chic Moda @ N21 Savannah (Pink)

Pose Used - Mila Poses Gifts 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions