LOTD #35 - Three Things

These three things make me happy in my little life both SL and RL ..... comfort, good music and a book.  Nothing can replace these three things that make me happy, does it make you happy as well?

I came across this tattoo at this round of Cosmopolitan made by Carol G.  The saying on the back of this amazingly detailed tattoo states:  Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.  I find this saying to be quite profound and very true.  I may have to add these three things to make my list six things that make me happy!  The truth cannot be hidden, that is correct.  The truth is this tattoo is so beautiful, my picture can't do it justice.  The high detail, the color of the flowers, front, back and arms, the beautiful saying, it's just simply stunning.  This tattoo comes up the neck on the back and front.  It falls to almost mid back and on the front right above the breast line, down the arms to the wrists.  The appliers that this tattoo comes with are as follows: Catwa, Lelutka, and Vista - these are for the neck portion so make sure you use the correct head with the correct applier.  The bodies are as follows: Belleza, Slink, TMP so again make sure you are wearing the correct applier for the correct body.  Wait, hold up, no Maitreya applier?  Calm down, this creator is a smart cookie, she has placed the Omega HUD for the body tattoo in there as well.  Moreover if you don't have a head listed above she also has made a neck/body tattoo applier for Omega.  Basically EVERYONE is covered here!  I think that is fantastic, because everyone should be seen wearing this tattoo.  This is the black version I'm wearing, she also has a red tattoo on sale at Cosmopolitan as well, equally as gorgeous.

Cosmopolitan runs til 5-19-18


Hair - Truth Caralisa (Blonde)

Tattoo - Carol G @ Cosmopolitan Buddha Black Tattoo

Panties - Maitreya (comes with the body)

Cat Headphones - Excess Cat Ears Headphones (comes with a color HUD)

Old Book - Padre Loco Old Open Book

Bed - Half Deer Dreamrose Princess Bed Blush Pink (PG)

Pose Used - Pose within the bed (used pose Lay 1 in bed)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions