LOTD #34 - Country Bumpkin

Just a simple classic post for today - it's a lazy Sunday after all!

I'm just lazying it up on a little farm, while the animals eat up their grub, a country bumpkin through and through.  Enjoying the simple, but hard working, country life today!  So it's no surprise I wanted to dress the part, well almost, I of course wanted to add my own style and flair into the mix!  Once I laid eyes on the outfit I'm wearing, everything else just fell into place.  Envious is where you can grab up this cute country inspired outfit!  It comes with the top, shorts, stockings and heeled boots.  See, see, there is where the style and flair come into play, not just your regular ole' country boots by any means!

Love the sexy off the shoulder tied top, down to the short shorts and of course the stockings and boots.  The color you see me wearing is what the outfit is.  However, you can get the top separately and in many different light colors!  Sizes included: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya!

Go on down and find this cute outfit at Envious today - get a little bit country inspired!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/27755115398/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth - Montana (Blonde - comes with country hat, but can wear hair without)

Outfit - Envious Country Heart (as described in blog, as shown in picture)

Prop Used - Focus Poses Country Fence (pose included)

Location - Free Spirit Farms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions