LOTD #30 - Regal (Sneak Peek)

I have another exciting and wonderful sneak peek coming at you!

Today it's all about the Fantasy Faire.  Right off the bat I want to tell you all that the item I'm showing off for you will be at this event but not available until 4-19-18, so you have a little while before you will be able to grab this piece up!

So the Fantasy Faire is all about just that.  Fantasy characters, and what isn't one other than an elf/fae?!  Exactly what I am almost all the time in SL now.  So when my sponsor 1313 Mockingbird Lane put out what she was gonna have for this event, I nearly wept!  It fit with me so well, being an elf/fae queen and all *winks*  This mask, just makes my whole outfit.  Regal, elegant, a friend to all things nature.  A queen can not be without her woodland mask, I tell you, it screams one with nature.  Once you buy the fat pack of this mask, because come on lets face it you will, you will get a HUD that allows you change colors of the mask.  There are quite a few of them for sure.  I chose this rich earthy brown to match in with the woods behind me, and to match my dress a bit as well.  Once I placed this mask on, it called to me, called to me to pull out my queen gown, to go back to nature and be one once again with nature.

Once again, this mask will be available at the Fantasy Faire starting on 4-19-18!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40742656144/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth Farryn (Blondes)

Mask - 1313 Mockingbird Lane @ Fantasy Faire Cthaeh Mask

Dress - Caverna Obscura Main Shoppe Aredhel Gown Spring (wearing glitter and brown version)

Pose Used - Made by me using Animare Pose & Animation System

(Using Catwa Head, Lilo's Fit shape and Insol skin - see previous blog post for links. I will add this look to my "What I Normally Wear" page soon)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions