LOTD #27 - Bike With Me?

Who wants to go off into the sunset with me on a bike ride??  Anyone?  Come on, I'm cute and so nice!

LOL, okay okay, so maybe a bike ride with me isn't something that interests you, but maybe some more goodies from FaMESHed does interest you!  I knew it would!  Let's break it down!

Emery is a store that I discovered a few times over at events, and they never fail to disappoint!  This top by Emery found at FaMESHed is so awesome looking.  I love the two toned look, and yes you can wear it with one color as well!  There are many different color combinations to choose from.  This top is only for Maitreya.  The color combination I'm featuring below is berry/butter!  The knit work on this is one to die for, almost like you can reach out and feel it for yourself.

The skirt is also made by Emery and is in combination with the top!  This is a cute cute denim skirt, love the length, the frayed/worn look along the hem line.  Fits so snugly without being way too short!  This skirt is only for Maitreya as well.

Of course this look couldn't be complete without something by Cae!  Have I mentioned just how much I love Cae yet LOL.  These jewel embellished sunglasses can be found also at FaMESHed and, I mean it's Cae so you know you're getting quality!  Along with the sunglasses they also have a necklace and earrings that you can buy each separately or all together!  Not only are you gonna find these sunglasses in your bag, but you can wear them as eyeglasses as well.  With or without materials.  It also comes with a HUD that you can change the colors of the frames and embellishments.  So fun to mix and match these with any outfit you wear!

FaMESHed runs til 4-27-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/41275530852/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Stealthic Persephone (Blondes)

Sunglasses - Cae @ FaMESHed Scarlett Glasses

Top and Skirt - Emery @ FaMESHed Lovens Top Berry and Delliah Denim Skirt Original

Shoes - ROC Lace Up Sandals

Pose/Prop Used - ZoPose Pose Bycycle (Pose found on bike)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions