LOTD #26 - Dark Vs. Light (Sneak Peek)

Hey hey everyone!  Today I have a sneak peek for Oh My Gacha event starting 4-7-18 featuring 1313 Mockingbird Lane!

There are 3 separate games for this creator, but I was so excited I decided to show you everything in the picture down below.  First game is for the dress!  I am featuring the black sheer RARE dress that you can get.  There are 23 commons, sheer and opaque along with the harness and panties!  The colors you can win are as follows: black, nude, pink, silver, red, and white.  The RARE is the black sheer dress and there is a special dress color which is wild.  Harness and panties also come in the same colors!  Second game you will see is for the mask and backpiece.  Once again I'm showing off the rare black mask and backpiece, and they are so beautiful.  There are 14 commons in the colors of: white, red, purple, pink, mint, silver and blue.  Once again the special is the wild color and the rares are black.  The last game you can play for this creator is for the shoes!  Now okay, I'm a sucker for these particular shoes, because hello, rainbow butterfly backs!  In this game you can win 13 commons with either solid or rainbow wings and there is one rare which is the black with rainbow wings which are shown in my picture down below!  The shoe sizes come in Belleza, Slink or Maitreya!  So on 4-7-18 you best head down to Oh My Gacha and try your luck on 1313 Mockingbird Lane's games, either all of them or a couple of them.

Come fight the light with me, we all know that eventually darkness will always prevail!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40382763455/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - #Foxy @ Blueberry Main Store Angel Hair (Dark Blondes)

Dress/panties/harness/mask/backpiece/heels - 1313 Mockingbird Lane @ Oh My Gacha Kira (3 separate games, breakdown up above of the games, all RARE pieces shown)


Pose Used - MILA Poses Gift Pack #3

Reminder - Oh My Gacha does NOT open until 4-7-18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions