LOTD #25 - The World is (Y)Ours

As the sign says behind me "The World is (Y)Ours.  It's mine, it's yours, it's ours!  I try to make my world bright, color, cheery and hope it will rub off on someone else's world and make theirs better than it was before.

What makes my world the most happiest is when I not only go shopping but when I find amazing clothes at amazing prices!  The shopping world is clearly mine LOL.  The shopping events are clearly mine LOL.  One such event is once again FaMESHed for today's blog post.  I told you in the last post I had picked up MANY goodies, and I'm wanting to show off another great piece today!  Today's bikini is brought to you by Vinyl.  Lord I love that store, love that creator, love everything about Vinyl.  So, this bikini is cheap, super sexy and super cute all in one!  You have a variety of colors you can choose from, I chose hot pink (I'm sure you saw that coming).  With the single version of the bikini you buy you will receive a HUD for the top and a HUD for the bottoms.  For each HUD you first need to add the texture onto your bikini just like with all of Vinyl's clothing.  Then you will see other options with tons of color choices to change the strings and even the band across the top of the bikini as well.  On the back (not shown in picture below) you will see a very sexy backing dotted with beads.  The whole bikini makes me feel so sexy, and ready for some fun in the surf.  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya.  As always feel free to get the fat pack for the bikini, then you can wear this one out all the time!

Once again FaMESHed runs til 4-27-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39422906690/in/dateposted-public/
Hair - Stealthic Genesis (Blondes)

Eyes - .euphoric @ Blush Day Dream Eyes Applier (Vista)

Necklace - RealEvil Industries @ FaMESHed Passion Collar (RLV version)

Bikini - Vinyl @ FaMESHed Nikki Bikini (Hot Pink Pak)

Photo taken at The Beach

Pose Used - *KP* Model Pose Studio HUD Pose 1 used that came pre-filled with HUD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions