LOTD #24 - Siren's Call

They say the Siren's Call can be one of mystery, entrapment and danger.  Mermaids used their call to lure sailor's to them, only for the sailor's to never be heard from again.

I'm not sure about all of that, and I'm not the type of woman that could be deemed as "dangerous".  I can tell you what is dangerous though, shopping at this round of FaMESHed.  Call it the siren's call, or just my addiction but I could not stop myself from buying up so many amazing items.  The one thing, oddly enough, or maybe coincidentally enough, are these rings I'm showing off in the picture down below.  The beachy vibe this set of bento rings brings to the table is not only beautiful, but magical.  They called to me to buy them.  This set of rings are for Maitreya hands only.  Comes with a HUD to change the colors of the metal, and all the items shown in the set.  You can change each hand separately for many many different variations.

To go along with the ring set, I found this hair from Wasabi Pills at FaMESHed as well.  Reminded me of the same beachy vibe, wind blown hair, strands tousled about, sun drenched hair.  Can't miss this hair at all and you won't be disappointed in any way!

Then my eyes fell upon this necklace from RealEvil Industries - you can buy the normal necklace, or if your more adventurous such as myself, you can buy the open collar version.  When you first place it on, the lettering on the name plate will read "Passion" which I left alone for this picture since it fit so well.  I have such a passion for the beach, warm weather and waves!  However, you will find a HUD in your package to change the leather, the metal, the locket, the flowers surrounding the locket, and the name plate.  You can also change the lettering and make it say what you wish!  You can also resize this necklace to fit you perfectly!  Of course if you bought the open collar version, you have the ability to set an owner and lock it up tightly.  This to is also found at FaMESHed.

Yes I know, I found a lot at FaMESHed, and there is still so much more to show off to you.  You just simply won't be disappointed with this round!  This round runs until 4-27-18.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40479987144/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Wasabi Pills @ FaMESHed Leilani (Blondes)

Rings - Empyrean Forge @ FaMESHed Siren Bento Rings (Maitreya only)

Necklace - RealEvil Industries @ FaMESHed Passion Collar (RLV shown in picture - can buy normal version)  

Pose Used - FoxCity Spotlight Bento Set (Used pose 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions