LOTD #9 - Subdued

Yes, subdued, is how I feel today, a quietness surrounds me.  This is usually how I feel after a shopping frenzy, with so many people around, so many items to look at and/or buy, it revs you up, once I am home, so subdued, so quiet, so relaxed going through all my new items, trying them on and putting them away.

When I saw this outfit, at FaMESHed yesterday, this is exactly how I felt it spoke to me.  A subdued sexiness about it.  This outfit is from COCO and, again, can be found at FaMESHed which is running now until the 3-27-18.  Why do I call this outfit subdued yet sexy, well because it is.  The top, professional looking cute low cut vest, so adorable, so fitting.  Then as your eyes scan down, the skirt POPS out at you, with the sexy sheer fabric over the pantie based skirt.  So freaking sexy, yet subdued.  Nothing that screams sex, but yet it moans the thought.  The skirt is down to the just above the ankle, leaving so little yet still so much to the imagination.  This outfit comes in two pieces to buy, the vest top and the sheer skirt, in a few different colors to choose.  (Shown below is the grey vest and black skirt).  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya for both the top and skirt.

Pairing this with the hair I won from the gacha at The Imaginarium made by Limerence and the beautiful jewelry set at Cosmopolitan made by Cae really just ties it all together!  The beautiful bouncy wavy ponytail (Sammy in blondes) is amazing, Limerence did a wonderful job, stop and play for 75L per pull to try for all the color packs, both hairs (Sam and Sammy) and the 2 RARE fat packs complete with baseball caps!  Cae always shines through with her amazing jewelry!  This set is called Fabulous and that is just what it is!  The necklace is 4 chains, each with something pretty adorning them.  The earrings are a steal, getting either a heart pair or a pearl pair!  HUD comes with both items to change the jewel/chain textures!

I know I gave you so man places, so much breakdown, but just take your time, find your time, and get to shopping.  Don't worry I promise you after you're all done, that subdued feeling will wash over you!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/25728859807/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Limerence @ The Imaginarium Sammy hair (Blondes - running til 3-31-18)

Necklace/Earrings - Cae @ Cosmopolitan Fabulous (running til 3-10-18)

Outfit - COCO @ FaMESHed Halter Vest and Sheer Mid Skirt (items sold separately)
Backdrop - MINIMAL RUST backgrounds *3*

Pose - HERA @ Cosmopolitan Beautifully Awkward Bento Pose Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?