LOTD #8 - Let's Get Physical

Come on!  You all know that song!!  Sings along!!

Alright alright, enough of my terrible singing voice!  Let's get down and dirty to today's post.

I decided that I wanted to check out this gym I had found, and see what I could do, weight lifting wise.  Let's just say I manged to look hot, sexy and cute, and take the photo I'll show down below!  I was way too into the way I looked in my new body suit by none other than Blueberry!  Oh yes, you heard me, Blueberry has this sexy little body suit out NOW at the main store.  Not only is there a body suit in a variety of colors, including a metallic and velvet pack but there are cute little booty jean shorts (not shown in picture) that can go along with them.  In your package, once you buy all of the body suits (cuz let's face it you will) you will get two versions of it.  The one I'm wearing in my picture is the full body suit, and then there is a tucked in version for those that want to buy and wear the jean shorts with them.  Problem solved, I tell ya, when you wanna wear a body suit, but with some shorts or jeans!  She thinks of everything doesn't she?  The detail, the texture, my picture does it no justice.  Sizes included: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya!

Steal of a price for one, two, a pack or the full fat pack!  Just gotta get down there to pick up either just the body suit, just the shorts or both and make yourself a cute and sexy little outfit!

Goes back to singing - LET'S GET PHYSICAL, PHYSICAL.....ugh!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/38752589890/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth Hair Polly (Blondes)

Tattoo - Aurica @ Cosmopolitan Nigah Tattoo

Body Suit - Blueberry Frappe (Black)

Pose/Prop Used - David Heather Ultimate Home Gym (RARE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?