LOTD #22 - Feral Instincts (Sneak Peek)

Hey everyone!  So today I have a sneak peek blog post!!

They say diamonds are a girls best friend, well I beg to differ!  I think shoes are the true best friend, it is what inspires me to put together an outfit, much like today's!

These shoes I'm wearing in the picture down below is what it's all about!  These shoes are made by 1313 Mockingbird Lane and will be available at Shoetopia on 4-2-18.  I know I know, it's not time yet, but it will be before ya know it!  These heels, so stinking cute, made me able to grab out my feral kitten instincts once again for you all!  The heels are called the Princess Purr Pumps.  I LOVE the simple look of the heel, embellished on the heel with a bow fit for any princess out there.  Not to mention, the sole of the shoe, yes you see it, a kitten stamped onto it.  I squealed with unbridled joy as soon as I saw these!  There are various colors to choose from, and you are able to change the toe, heel and bow colors with just one simple click!  I recommend getting the fat pack because, I mean come on, you will want to wear these pumps as much as possible, and a girl needs lots of different colors to choose from.  Sizes included: Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink!

Remember, these heels won't be available until 4-2-18 at Shoetopia!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39291724560/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Sintiklia Jasmine (Blondes)

Kitten Ears - Sweet Thing Neko Ears (Bento)

Kitten Tail - Sweet Thing Fluffy Neko Tail (Bento)

Jumpsuit - Hilly Haalan Jada Jumpsuit

Heels - 1313 Mockingbird Lane @ Shoetopia Princess Purr Pumps (NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL 4-2-18)

Pose Used - FMS Poses My Shoe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?