LOTD #20 - School Days

I was whisked away back to high school days I tell you!  I was whisked away to when I only cared about boys, and who was dating who, and who stabbed who in the back with gossip.  I was whisked away to when there were cliques!  How?  By going down to The Clique event of course!

This event is really cool, based off of The Breakfast Club, and truly inspiring of those days back when.  I was never with the "in" crowd, always seemed to beat to a different drum, and still do to this day!  That is why I was drawn to Razor's oversized flannel shirt, semi sexy, with that grunge look that I'm sure some still wear today.  I paired it with a small top and high waisted shorts to go underneath that I found on market place.  This flannel comes in the black (shown in picture), green and blue.  This is a unisex one, so guys your able to wear it too!  Sizes included are: Aesth, Jake, Freya, Isis and Maitreya.

Then I became extra drawn over to Cae at The Clique event because, I mean, GLASSES.  I'm already in love with everything Cae's puts out, but when I noticed the glasses I fell apart.  Pairing these big glasses with my oversized flannel, gave me the look I was going for.  There is six different options to buy, different styles of the glasses to try.  When you choose the style frames you like the best you will also get a sunglasses version of them.  2 for 1, yes please!  Options to wear with materials enabled or not, and then if that wasn't enough, there is a HUD to change the frames to any color you can think of.  These glasses may end up being a staple in my inventory.

I then saw the perfect prop/pose to use for this post today.  The lockers and pose shown in picture are made by Gingerfish Poses and can be found at The Clique event.  You will get a locker that is copyable to line them up if you so choose as I have done.  Then there is HUD to change the colors of these lockers, options include: pink, purple (shown), blue, black, green and red.  It will also come with a pose stand/animations that include 6 different poses with mirror options.  I'm using pose number 4.  This really got me in the old school days mood!

If all this wasn't enough I knew I was still missing something, then I heard Uber opened up today and so I ran down there quickly.  I found, staring at me, the perfect piece to finish off my off-beat look.  Truth partnered with Lapointe and Bastchild to make this amazing hat/hair combo shown in picture below.  The hair can be worn with hat or without hat, comes with 2 different styling HUDS and of course a fun texture HUD for the hat.  So many different ways to wear this hair, so many options ahead of you!

Get whisked away today!
The Clique Event runs until 4-4-18
Uber runs until 4-23-18

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/27144486678/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth/Lapointe & Bastchild @ Uber Parker (Blonde)

Glasses - Cae @ The Clique Event Flannery

Flannel - Razor @ The Clique Event Fugitive Flannel (Black)

Prop/Pose Used - Gingerfish Poses @ The Clique Event You Can't Sit With Us (includes coyable locker, HUD, and poses.) Used Pose number 4 in picture above

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?