LOTD #17 - The Brightest Light

"The brightest light casts the darkest shadows"
                               -Jess C. Scott, The Darker Side of Life

Yes, it's true, it is always the brightest of lights that will always cast the darkest of shadows.  The light inside of me, the wonderment, the magic, the mystery shines through, but it does (at times) cast a dark shadow.  Good and bad things can come from the shadows, I wonder what will become of mine.

What I will not have to wonder, what I will not question is how amazing I feel wearing Swallow's newest ears out now at Kustom9.  This event runs until 4-10-18!  These elf ears are simply too gorgeous for words, for pictures, I could never do them justice.  They are resizeable from a huge HUD, you will find you will have the ability to change the metal (points of ears), the chains hanging down, to the stones in the earrings.  So many color choices to match any and every outfit.  The tons of options to match your skin color is incredible, I had no issues with matching mine!  Swallow has many different types of amazing ears, but these made me want to wear them daily!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39097494180/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth Caralisa (Blonde)

Elf Ears - Swallow @ Kustom9 Noldor Elf Ears

**Mesh Head/Skin/Choker can be found linked in my "What I Wear Daily" page**

Pose/Prop Used - SecondSnaps Studio 3
Comes with a hover pose stand - used a pose found there (Pose 21)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?