LOTD #15 - Wanna be

Yep!  That's me, a wanna be internet princess.  I decided to attempt to record myself, showing off this cute cute outfit I threw together, but, as you can see by my face it wasn't going very well.  I'm better with writing and pictures, so I had someone take a photo of me attempting this instead.  If only the shadows and camera worked better for me I'd have felt better about it.

But I digress!  Let me get into this outfit though because it is a super duper cute outfit that I pieced together!  First up is my shirt that playfully says "Internet Princess".  I guess I'll have to be a different type of internet princess these days.  Vlogging is not the way for me, LOL.  I did however get this shirt, along with some other cute ones from e.marie at The Arcade.  Love them gachas I tell ya.  E.marie has a cute one, this top, wine totes and various other items can be found!  Get down there and try your hand for sure!

Next up are these comfy comfy jeans from Riot!  I found this pair of grey jeans at FaMESHed.  Love the fit and feel of these jeans for sure, so much so, I plan on going back for more colors.  Like Riot always does, they have placed out a lot of different colors of these pants, which is great for me since I love color and not always going with the norm.  At 199L per pop, you can't go wrong.  Guys --- oh my dear men -- she didn't leave you out at FaMESHed either.  She has a version of these pants for men as well, so EVERYONE needs to get their sexy asses down to FaMESHed and get a pair of your very own Riot jeans!  Sizes included: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

Lastly, but certainly not least, is Reign!  Reign makes FABULOUS shoes/heels/boots, we all know this!  But if you get your asses down to this round of Collabor88 you will find these sneakers!  CHEAP!  FAT PACK!  COLORS!  Best of all she makes them for flat and high feet for Maitreya.  There is also a bloom add on HUD, where you can add on flowers to the sides of these sneakers and change those colors and well as the normal HUD for the main shoe.  Tons of color choice for sure!

Side Note - The Arcade runs til the end of March.  FaMESHED runs til March 27th.  Collabor88 runs until April 6th!  PLENTY OF TIME to grab up all these goodies for sure!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40781819202/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - RAMA SALON @ Blush Shay Hair (Light Blondes - runs until March 25th)

Shirt - E.Marie @ The Arcade Internet Princess Tee (Pink)

Pants - Riot @ FaMESHed Eleanor Jeans (Grey)

Shoes - Reign @ Collabor88 Juniper Sneakers (Fat Pack w/Bloom Add on)

Props Used - Camera - (fd) Camera + Tripod 
LeP - Standing Designer Shelf (RARE)
The Loft - Soft and Subtle Rug
LeP - Wall Designer Shelf (RARE)
Lep - Ready to Blog Clothing Rack
Dust Bunny - Folding Fur Chair 

Pose Used - Found on the Dust Bunny Folding Fur Chair

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?