LOTD #12 - Good Kitten

OOOOooo so excited to show off this blog post today!  Finally, able to be a little bit more like myself!  Some people will understand, some won't.  I certainly won't be getting into a deep discussion about it here!

What I will do, however, is get into a deep discussion regarding the items that have helped make feel a bit more like myself though!  The Arcade, oh The Arcade, what can I say about this event.  It's by far my most favorite of them all.  I'm a certified gacha addict, like so many are out there and The Arcade does nothing but feed my addiction.  I may be broke by the end of my time there, but I walk away with so so much!  I went there the other day, and (insert drooling face here) I have so much I can't wait to show off for you all!

First up though, N-core!  *Sighs*  N-core you have outdone yourself at this event!  So N-core is at The Arcade with a wonderful gacha set!  The set is happily called Meow!  And yes MEEEEOOOOWWWWW!  I played my little heart out and was able to obtain the 2 rares that they to offer.  One of the rare sets is the kitten ears, whiskers, and collar each one complete with HUD's to change the colors of everything.  The whiskers are mesh, so no need to have a specific head to be able to wear them, which is a huge plus since I don't wear the typical mesh head that others do.  I loved the collar, diamonds around leather - a tag that says "Meow" on it, which can be hidden or shown.  The ears are very customizable  as well, able to change the outside and inside colors!  Tons of options to allow your kitten self to shine on through.  The second rare set that N-core offers in this whole set is the fat pack of their socks and shoes.  The heels are to live for, heels, with a strap around the ankle, a bell (no noise) falling just at the ankle bone.  The HUD's open up a multitude of color options for the socks/heels.  The socks are thigh high, ruffled at the top, basic, but sexy as hell.  In the fat pack rare you will get the socks/heels in the sizes of: Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink.  The socks further subdivide to each specific body type for those I listed above.  Pretty much any of the popular mesh bodies will find their size!

I paired my sets with a kitten sweater from an outfit made my Candy Kitten - using the sweater, "meow" tattoo and panties!

*Crawls around some*  Mmmhmm, you need to get down to The Arcade today - this event ends at the end of this month!  Good Luck!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26840391108/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Argrace Saki Honey Blonde (comes with pose in picture on a HUD, it's Pose 1)

Sweater/Tattoo/Panties - Candy Kitten Sweet Kitten (I didn't use the whole outfit, however, this outfit is a complete head to toe outfit with a skirt/stockings/heels of their own)

Kitten ears/whiskers/collar - N-core @ The Arcade Meow Gacha (Rare Set 1)

Stockings/Heels - N-core @ The Arcade Meow Gacha (Rare Set 2)

Pose Used - again this pose is given to you when you buy the hair via a HUD and I used Pose 1

Prop Used - Dreams Star Bed (RARE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?