LOTD #11 - I Would've Waited

I would have, would have waited for you for a million years, standing here.  Waiting, is what I seem to do best these days, waiting for my masked man come riding up on a white horse, to save me from my mundane life.  So I dressed myself, in gold, to stand out from the rest, so that maybe, just maybe, he would come and find me.

Needless to say, he never did come, he never did find me.  As pretty and beautiful as I felt, it wasn't enough, so I shall remain forever waiting for my person.

So glad, I did set myself apart from the rest, so glad I stood out from the crowd.  My masked knight may not have found me that day, I know if I wait long enough he will someday.  You to, can set yourself apart from the rest of the beautiful women in SL, you to can stand out.  As long as you get down to Designer Showcase today and pick up this amazing gown.  This gown is made by Celestinas Weddings and it's just too gorgeous for words.  It comes in either black, white, red and gold (shown in picture down below).  The tight mermaid style dress, flowing down to a bunch of beautiful lace around the edges of the hem and if that wasn't enough, adding a bit of mystery with a matching mask.  Bejeweled and lacy, so very beautiful for sure.  You have plenty of time to get to the Designer Showcase since it's running now until 3-31-18.  Sizes included for the gown are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.

You really don't want to miss out on this gown, and you definitely don't want your knight to end up missing you either.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39967226444/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Magika Cream Soda

Dress/Mask - Celestinas Weddings @ Designer Showcase Anastasia Gown Mesh (Gold)

Pose/Area Used - Whole Wheat Landscaping & Creations (Through The Looking Glass)
        HERA @ Cosmopolitan Beautifully Awkward (Pose 6 1)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?